My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2020 11:34 pm  #1

History repeats itself . . .

You know how "they" say history repeats itself?  Well, I think we're almost there.  That's what we get for taking too much for granted when it comes to "advancements" in ANY field, whether it's science, medicine, technology or electronics.  There are many more which could be named, as well, but those are the major players this time around.

We must fight back by using ourselves, not our "electronic gadget tools".  By that I mean, we need to get out and see people and talk to people (why do you think Biden's plan is to roll out this "pandemic" shit??  It's all fake, there's not a word of truth in it.  We've been shown many times how bogus the whole notion is, yet we refuse to give up a few blabbering comforts (and our opinionated meanderings in the comment sections of online articles).  THAT'S one way they spy on us all.  Never respond to anything online which even remotely resembles a "comment section".  Pure poison.

But this article doesn't really mention stuff like that - it was me talking above!

Great article here to read, though, and I wish you would.  Don't be afraid you might learn something.  It's about damned time people get off their dead asses and LEARN what's going on before their very eyes.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

https://www.technocracy.news/technocracy-vs-the-republic-the-fight-for-our-future/

"Because the pandemic is being used to destroy constitutional rights and especially the First Amendment, the very mechanism of citizen resistance is disappearing. If you cannot communicate, you cannot resist. Taking over all public media and stomping free speech has always been the first order of business in previous revolutions."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera