My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2020 12:45 am  #1

Gotta watch Tucker tonight - ya just gotta

He has a scheduled interview with Tony Bobulinski and I hope it actually happens.  With the winds of politics the way they are, however, I don't believe ANYTHING until I see/hear it, these days. Buden is a CLOWN.

Of course, the Biden fans are begging him not to do this or any other interviews BEFORE the election.  I don't think it'll matter.  The polls are a lie, Biden is NOT in the lead (if you have eyes and a brain you'll know that) and the mere fact that something new and disturbing comes out about this man and his family EVERY DAMNED DAY is another yuge clue. 

Good article here, please read it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/youll-bury-everyone-involved-bobulinski-recorded-biden-operatives-begging-him-stay-quiet

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 28, 2020 9:30 pm  #2

Re: Gotta watch Tucker tonight - ya just gotta

I watched every minute of it.  Wow, that was absolutely breathtaking information, providing it's the truth.  I don't if it is or not, do you?  We have to assume, however, that this man (who represented America in the armed services) is telling things truthfully.

I hope they get around to giving the "ratings" of how many people tuned into Tucker's show on 10-27-20.  I would imagine quite a few people saw it.  The more, the better.

HERE'S the guy Trump has for competition (is THAT what the dimocraps call competition)? A guy who also openly admits that Harris will be the next President, not himself - - he knows he's just a placecard until January 2021.  Give this a quick watch:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1321221123011477506

Amazing.  About 4 minutes long, but you won't be able to tear yourself away.  It's dreadful.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera