My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2017 2:44 am  #1

People of the Lies

Quote from article at link below:

"I’ve written about The Big Lie many times over the years, and it’s more in evidence today than ever before in our nation’s capital.  Shock and disgust over sexual harassment in government, Hollywood, and the corporate world is a Big Lie.  Tax reform is a Big lie.  Social Security is a Big Lie.  Global warming is a Big Lie.  Braying over the plight of so-called Dreamers is a Big Lie.  And, of course, any government solution to the healthcare crisis is a Big Lie.The Big Lie is a tool used by high-level, professional liars, those who are so morally flawed that they are able to apply their craft with a straight face — as in, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.” "

For me, the biggest lie ever with a straight face (amongst many from his mouth, not to mention the mouths of so many other politicians over the years) was the one about "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".  Now that one should absolutely have given him enough rope to hang himself, but obozo just goes on creating more and more damage, even out of office (with his amoral opinions) and will never be charged with any kind of crime.  And make no mistake, he certainly is a criminal on many levels.  It's a shame America will never do the right thing.  Our CONgresscritters seem averse to doing the right thing in any given situation.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/12/robert-ringer/people-of-the-lie/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera