My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2020 1:21 am  #1

I truly think it's now a bit late for a so called "debate"

I truly think it's a bit late now to have a so-called "debate".  We already know ALL of Biden's canned answers (they have to be that way so he can at least TRY to stand a chance of remembering what his message is supposed to be) but no one wants to hear this shit talked about anymore.  We've already heard it all, over and over again.  What they WANT means nothing if the election is as rigged as I'm sure it is. 

This country needs to eliminate ALL EARLY VOTING.  If, for some reason, you cannot get to the polls, tough shit. 

No more mail-in ballots subject to ending up in the trash.  No more side-entrances for ILLEGALS TO VOTE IN THE USA ELECTIONS  -  are we REALLY that stupid???  No more having to make decisions this important so far ahead of time.  Half of the people who "early voted" have probably changed their minds a dozen times in the past few weeks. 

No sir, not me.  I'm waiting until the day of the election, going to my local polling place, voting, and getting the hell out of there.  I'm sure glad we only have to do this every 4 years.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-final-debate-five-things-to-look-for-as-trump-and-biden-clash-for-last-time

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera