My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2020 5:46 am  #1

Why are they allowed to get away with this?

BECAUSE THEY CAN. 

The mistakes have already been made and now they think they can do no wrong.  They got too big too fast, and don't blame me for anything at all to do with any of that!!  I don't belong to any of those crappy sites, and in fact while I was reading this article, I asked myself why in the world the author would even ADMIT he gets some of his daily info from Twitter?  I mean, really?  Why would he go to twitter when there are so many truly reliable sites online already where he could be getting his daily dose of information??? 

At any rate, here's a quote from the article, which is posted at the link below the quote:

"As Twitter and Facebook grew, the leftist biases of the companies’ respective leaders began to emerge. It’s no big secret that most of the major players in Big Tech are Democrats and progressives, but biased activism hasn’t been part of the business model until very recently.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is the worst of the bunch. His intense, personal dislike of all things conservative bleeds into Twitter’s rules and regulations, making them whimsical and arbitrary. He also surrounds himself with employees who are
unhinged haters of conservatives.

Dorsey, Zuckerberg and Co. have now taken an active role in deciding what information people should and should not have in these critical days leading up to the election.

Not everyone is thrilled.

Their attempts to cover up the Hunter Biden emails story last week backfired on them. They’re now getting all kinds of scrutiny.

I wrote last Friday that the Senate Commerce Committee is going to have a hearing next week with Dorsey, Zuckerberg, and Google CEO Sundar Pichai. They’re going to be exploring whether the protections granted tech companies under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act enable “big tech bad behavior.”

Many think Section 230 should no longer apply to Big Tech . . . "

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/10/19/the-morning-briefing-big-tech-needs-to-get-its-filthy-biased-thumbs-off-the-scale-of-this-election-n1066274

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 20, 2020 6:08 am  #2

Re: Why are they allowed to get away with this?

After reading this, do you honestly and truly still think this is going to be a "fair" election???

Not on your tintype.

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/09/24/military-ballots-found-in-the-trash-in-pennsylvania-all-were-trump-votes-n964614

Everyone knows Trump has it all over feeble, weak, demented Biden (who has to take 4 days off before the next debate).  Anyone with eyes can see Biden is just not up to the task and the dimocaps were kinda sorta demented themselves for allowing him to run, much less actually encouraging him to do so. 

Their REAL point, however, was to get Comma-La into office, you know it and I know it.  If Joe should accidently win, in January Comma-La will take over as soon as he's officially sworn in.  We all know damned well Joe couldn't handle it (that's pretty obvious to anyone with eyeballs and half a brain). 

But stuff like this (which is being discovered every day) is putting another knife in ol' Joe's back. 

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/09/24/military-ballots-found-in-the-trash-in-pennsylvania-all-were-trump-votes-n964614

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera