My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2020 4:13 am  #1

What??!! How dumb are these "news" people??

Ya know, just because someone is REGISTERED as a democrap, doesn't mean they actually had to VOTE a democrap ticket.  Good God.  Are we really all that stupid??

I mean, I used to be registered as a democrap but no more.  But even when I was, I didn't necessarily VOTE for every single democrap candidate for anything.  It's the newscasters that are promoting this crap.  They keep saying stuff like "oh, 69% of the democraps have already voted using the early mail-in ballots".  Well, so what?  That doesn't mean they VOTED democrap.  It doesn't mean that at all. 

I know a helluva lotta registered dimocraps who have absolutely NO INTENTION OF VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN OR LOUDMOUTH COMMA-LA  "excuse me, I'm speaking" HARRIS.  I wouldn't vote for her if she was the only person running for dog catcher, but if Biden would happen to win this thing (which I doubt because I simply do NOT believe the "polls" they keep showing of Biden being in the lead of Trump - look at the difference in their rallies, my God) you gotta know she'd be the President come mid-January - - - as soon as Biden would officially take the oath of office.  We ALL know that's the plan.  Well hey, it's not MY plan.  Not in this lifetime folks.

This was just off the top of my head because I'm so sick of hearing about how many democraps have early voted already, so does it make sense to you??  I hope I stated it so everyone can understand - - even Joe Biden should he accidently read it!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera