My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2020 8:21 pm  #1

Tell me the truth

Have you EVER seen anyone who can go on national tv and lie right into the faces of the very American people he's been betraying for over 45 years, better than Joe "handsy" Biden?  It makes me sick when he blabbers on and on about all the things President Trump HASN'T done for the American people (although he really has done those things - good things, I might add) all while Biden's party has spent the past 3 1/2 years hurling accusations against President Trump and keeping him from his actual job as President most of the time?  And yet, look at some of the things he's accomplished anyway.  Biden couldn't have done it - - he was too busy lining his own pockets, that of his family and his kids - with foreign "bribe" money.  Otherwise there's just no way dope-head Hunter could possibly have earned the kind of money he made in the past 4 years or so.  There's just no way.

I'm not a fan (not anymore) of President Trump either, until he gets off the "vaccines for all" wagon and starts examining the reality of it all.  But Trump is in with the BIG MONEY who will be overtaking the whole world in a short time (and giving the orders).  Gates and Bezos who both know nothing about medical things, are going to be giving the orders and ruling the world, mark my words.  Animal farm anyone?

With Trump having bought into their scheme, the rest of us do not stand a chance, and the mere fact that there's no difference at all between the dimocraps and the repuglicans anymore, it doesn't matter who wins "the election" because that's not what it is.  It's certainly not a "fair and free" election where WE THE PEOPLE are concerned.

Say it after me:

We.

Is.

Screwed, blued and tattooed.

THERE IS NO HOPE ANYMORE.

The sooner people face it, the better, because there isn't one single person in politics who's actually there to help people, they are only there to help themselves.  What they don't yet realize, is they're going to be no better off that you and me, in the short run.

Rant over for now. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera