My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2017 12:00 am  #1

What would stop them?

This is my own personal opinion on why the CDC & FDA (who are jointly, wholly owned subsidiaries of BIGPHRMA) don't ever want the truth about vaccines to be widely known (especially to poorer families, and to families who blindly take the word of their "doctor/God" (who would, of course, never lie to them).  It is only because of money. 

If adults find out and figure out (finally) that the truth has been hidden from them in such horrendous ways, it will cost the entire circle of phrma/business/insurance etc., to go down in flames.  Truly, it will.  Because people will finally realize that if the CDC had no problems hiding the truth about mercury, etc., the truth about giving too many vaccines at once, giving too many vaccines too early in life, etc., and destroying a nation of children, the CDC also had no problems hiding the side effects (some massive) of drugs designed for adults either. 

Their credibility would be in the toilet.  They would be toast.  If the CDC was found to care more about money than the lives of children, what would make adults think that the CDC would care any more about the safety of drugs given almost strictly to their age-group?  And the bigger question - who would stop the CDC/FDA train??

The CDC doesn't care about children and drug safety.

The CDC never cared about children or adults drug safety.

The CDC and the FDA care about money and drug patents, for which they are partners in ownership.  It would hurt their "increased vaccination rates" myth which would then cost them billions of dollars each year.  The CDC/FDA combo buys and sells over $4 billion dollars worth of vaccines annually and they could care less about the side effects.  You know it, and I know it.  These people should be behind bars, but instead they are in the business of protecting their own and stopping employees/people from telling the truth, mo matter what it takes. Not to mention they are making boatloads of money in the process.  Are you sick to your stomach yet?

Adults would no longer put their trust in the CDC or the FDA.  I would love to see numbers of the amount of people who are moving away from this "trust" fallacy on a daily basis - now THOSE numbers would be worth seeing!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera