My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2020 2:15 am  #1

The FARCE of it all is astounding . . .

What's even MORE astounding is that people actually bought into this and believed in it enough so that MANY of the dumbasses are still wearing masks.  It's craziness because they don't even realize they're making themselves sicker and they will be even more prone to further illnesses down the road because they are now not building up their immunity.  There is no way people are going to fight this thing if they are making themselves sicker, but the simply do not believe the truth when they hear it, even when it's presented in FACTS that even doctors don't dispute.  But you don't see the DOCTORS giving up on this thing either - - hell, it's the biggest money-maker to come along in quite a while for them (and for the over-rich, overbloated drug companies either).

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

" . . . in Australia, residents are now thrown into prison if they do not comply with mask rules, and in the Philippines, people can be shot dead if they defy lockdown orders or don't wear a mask.12,13

During the first week of April 2020, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte announced he would "not hesitate" to kill anyone challenging his pandemic restrictions:14,15

"I will not hesitate. My orders are to the police and military, as well as village officials, if there is any trouble, or occasions where there's violence and your lives are in danger, shoot them dead.
Is that understood? Dead. Instead of causing trouble, I will bury you. Do not intimidate the government. Do not challenge the government. You will lose," Duterte said.

This hardly seems to be a strategy aimed at preserving life."

Yep I agree, it's hardly a "strategy" at all.  He's a real nice guy, ain't he?  Much like the rest of the pompous, dumbass world leaders.  Heaven only knows how they get to the positions where they have so much authority, while still being so damned stupid.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/10/17/coronavirus-fraud-biggest-crime-against-humanity.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera