My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 15, 2020 3:56 am  #1

Unexplained illness???

Do they mean like an ADVERSE REACTION to the shot??!!!  That would be my guess.  Now all of a sudden it's explained as an UNEXPLAINED ILLNESS??  OMG.  When they start coming clean about what's really in the vaccines we might make some progress, but in the meantime there's so much crap in those (and in ALL VACCINES) I wouldn't give those things to a dog I didn't like.  Certainly not to humans.  Rushing any drug towards the market, no matter the delivery system, is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/johnson-johnson-pauses-covid-vaccine-trials/

Take the damned stuff and throw it in the trash, set it on fire and hope the whole area doesn't explode.  There isn't now and never has been a "cure" for the flu - - - and that's exactly what this is. THE COMMON FLU.  Go back and search the timetables . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 15, 2020 4:10 am  #2

Re: Unexplained illness???

"Last Tuesday, while most Americans were distracted by the first U.S. presidential debate, NPR quietly reported that the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed, a public-private partnership launched by the Trump administration to rapidly develop and distribute a COVID-19 vaccine, had taken the unusual step of awarding contracts to vaccine companies, not directly, but through a secretive defense contractor."

The above quote is taken from the link below:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/operation-warp-speed-cia-linked-contractor-covid-vaccine/

Through a "secretive defense contractor"?????  Really??  Not even using proper "channels"??  OMG, WTF?

This is precisely why I'm holding off any enthusiasm for throwing my support to Trump this time around.  This whole
"rush to market" thing has me worried.  I've seen the damage which can be done by adverse reactions to things and it's not pretty.  But something that's "fast-tracked" to market, as well as tested on HUMAN BEINGS is just beyond the pale.  Things which are rushed into use can also be very, very DEADLY.

Until the whole thing takes a ride in a local dumpster, never to be resurrected again (the vaccine, that is) I'm not in line to vote - AT ALL.  Nor will I be in line to get such a stupid "shot".  Not in this lifetime.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera