My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2020 2:11 am  #1

This is NOT the Sweden we knew . . .

"Somalis have not been integrated into Swedish society. The Somali community associations are generally based on clan affiliation. According to an interview study done by Malmö University in 2013, Somalis express strong concerns about losing their culture and Islamic religion. Adult Somalis stated their greatest worry was to ensure a Somali identity among their children, which led to endless conflicts with daycare institutions and schools who “ignore their cultural preferences and teach children things which are the exact opposite of what their parents preach”. "

Then here's my take, folks.  If those damned Somali's are so "worried" about the futures of their children, they should go BACK TO SOMALIA.  Then they won't have to worry about day-care institutions and schools "teaching their kids different cultural preferences".  My God, how DUMB are these people?  If they want to LIVE in Sweden they'll have to adapt to Sweden - - - - - or GET THE HELL OUT.  How's THAT for me telling it like it is?? 

Take your kids, go home to Somalia and stay there and hope for the best, otherwise take what you've got and shut up about YOUR RIGHTS in a FOREIGN LAND who has their own set of values, far different from the Somali's, as if they didn't know that before they "immigrated over there".  They shouldn't have gone to Sweden (or anywhere else - like Minnesota) in the first place.  Apparently these people just follow a whim and go, without ever doing any research or investigation on the land which is to become their "home"??  Good God.  If you live in Sweden you follow Sweden's rule or get the hell out.  Clear enough?  And that's just EXACTLY what the Swedish gubmint should be telling them.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/international-students-quit-isnt-sweden

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera