My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2020 9:53 pm  #1

Buy up all the gold and/or silver you can - NOW

I've been slowly buying up silver coins (can't afford gold) for several years already.  I also have some pure silver coins which my Dad saved for years.  A bunch of coins were stolen from my family's home when I was a kid (word got out somehow I guess, I suppose one of us kids said something we shouldn't have to someone unscrupulous enough to check it out). 

I now keep everything in a safe, which is in a spot where no one would ever find it even if they blow up the world.  Seriously. 

But I'm going to continue to buy up silver as long as possible.  Not easy to do now, on my measly social security benefits.  And I do mean measly, because I wasn't able to deduct anything for social security from the money I've earned in the past 30 years while providing private home day care for infants only.  I'd still be doing that if only people were still working.  I'm one of the people who is now out of a job because of this stupid, fake corona crap.

Here's an article you really ougjhta read:

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"I recently learned more about something that happened 149 years ago and it has everything to do with what our country is facing today.

For 149 years Americans have been living within a great hypothecation, that is, a collateralization.  The entire United States was offered up as an asset to pay off debts incurred after the Civil War in case the US was not able to pay back its lenders. 

The U.S. citizenry has not “owned” its own country since then."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/buy-gold-and-silver-coins-instead-of-lottery-tickets-and-turn-the-tables-on-the-bankers/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera