My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2020 7:35 am  #1

We are a nation of sheep - - we've just proven it

I wonder if all those mask-wearing idiots know how truly stupid they look?  I mean, really?? This is a flu virus and we're out there scaring the living snot out of the entire world - it's just amazing to me how people will believe absolutely anything and everything they're told.

This was a test, you can be sure of it, because remember how (back in Jan and Feb) Piglosi and a few others (Fauci included) were out there on camera saying "go to Chinatown, there's nothing to worry about, there's no illness circulating in the air", "facemasks are dangerous because they impede your oxygen intake" and then 2 months later these same people were trumpeting a whole new stance.  "Wear your damned masks, social distance" - - wherever the hell that term came from is beyond me and any other medical person because germs travel through the air a LOT farther than 6 feet, AND this is a common flu bug so why is everyone all het up over it??

I don't know about you, but to me that seems particularly odd.  The democraps seem to be testing the water to see how far their edicts will actually take them before enough people holler loud enough to be heard over the cacophony of lies.   Somehow these democraps don't want to go back and look over those moments, do they?!!  Simply amazing.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera