My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2020 7:16 am  #1

Did someone target President Trump - - IDK but my guess is yes

Yes, it does, most certainly seem odd, to say the very least.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/who-targeted-the-president/

QUOTED FROM LINK ABOVE:

"Obviously, I don’t have any proof that the recent COVID-19 infections of POTUS and FLOTUS, several Republican senators, and people working on his campaign and in his administration are truly random events or something planned, but it doesn’t pass the “random cluster of infections” smell test.  Come on, admit it.  You are all thinking it, too.  I’m sure that, like me, you spent the weekend texting friends about your suspicions.

The virus appears to have targeted Republicans only and left Democrats unscathed.  Democrats are trying to characterize this as a Rose Garden or debate super-spreader — even though plenty of Democrats and Biden-supporters were at the debate and likely interacted with Republicans after the Amy Coney Barrett ceremony.  They argue that, as avid wearers of the mask, they are shielded from Republicans bearing COVID.  But if masks were ironclad, we’d all be immune.  People can still contract the disease in spite of masks, hand-washing, and social distancing — which are only preventive measures that minimize risk.  It is odd that in a town as small as Washington, D.C., only Republicans took the hit.

The timing is a second factor.  Key Republicans fell ill after the Barrett announcement, the debate, and Comey’s flaccid testimony, and now we are full-blown into October — the final leg of the campaign."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera