My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2020 12:25 am  #1

And now comes the spying we knew was on the horizon

THROUGH THE FORCED VACCINATIONS THAT ARE SURE TO COME.  HELL, EVEN PRESIDENT TRUMP SEEMS TO BE ON BOARD WITH THIS NONSENSE.  HE PREACHES TO US ABOUT "HIS FREE SOCIETY, YADA YADA, YADA," BUT HE HAS NO INTENTION OF TRULY CARRYING THROUGH WITH THAT STATEMENT.  HE HAS MONEY INVOLVED - - AND, AS THE BIBLE TELLS US (AND ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS ANYWAY) - - MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.  WE WILL SOON FIND OUT, I GUESS.

I wanted to believe in Trump, I truly did - - - - but no, that's not gonna happen.  When it comes to money, no matter how much they already have, they want more.  Therein lies the problem with money.  The more you have the more you want.  It's like a disease.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"We begin with excerpts from an important article at Children’s Health Defense, “Microchips, Nanotechnology and Implanted Biosensors: The New Normal?” by Pam Long. 

Buckle up.

“U.S. military personnel will be the first subjects in nanotechnology trials in the pursuit of optimizing health and early detection of disease outbreaks. Profusa has research contracts for bio-integrated sensors with the U.S. Department of Defense and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), pending U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval in early 2021.”

“Profusa’s promotional video shows how the bio-integrated sensor enables a soldier to be tracked by remote computers using GPS in addition to monitoring real-time biomarkers, such as oxygen levels and heart rate. While this biotechnology is portrayed as potentially lifesaving to a soldier on the battlefield, the implications of GPS tracking individuals is a terrifying step towards a surveillance state in the general population.

Furthermore, tracking people in stages of sickness can only result in medical tyranny in the hands of any government. The Profusa influenza study requires patients to wear the wearable version of the reader 24 hours a day, with continuous biomarker information collection into a database, and aims to detect four stages of infection: healthy, infected, asymptomatic and recovery stage. These unreliable detection stages could become the criteria for different levels of individual participation in society as experienced in the unsustainable COVID-19 state-level lockdowns for the masses.” "

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/07/what-could-they-put-in-the-covid-vaccine/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 8, 2020 12:40 am  #2

Re: And now comes the spying we knew was on the horizon

I read this from Jon the other day, but I have no idea if it's really true or not.  I rather think it is, but Trump insists he has taken no drugs (or at least that's what he WAS saying earlier - - it could have changed by now, as all things PRESIDENTIAL seem to do lately). 

And I don't particularly care, one way or the other.  If Trump wants to be a guinea pig for the phRMa industry, let him.  No skin off my nose - - until or unless they start making ALL OF US take these "experimental, non-properly tested drugs".  Then you'll hear me howl like a banshee. *From the dictionary.com site: BANSHEE -noun - (in Irish folklore) a spirit in the form of a wailing woman who appears to or is heard by members of a family as a sign that one of them is about to die.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/05/trump-still-in-danger-doctors-added-third-drug-to-his-reckless-experimental-treatment/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 8, 2020 12:48 am  #3

Re: And now comes the spying we knew was on the horizon

I've posted this before, just recently, but I want to put it here again.

Great reading.  Don't miss it.

https://www.technocracy.news/former-chief-science-officer-for-pfizer-second-wave-is-faked/

Yes sir, faked, and I believe that's true.  THIS IS THE SEASONAL FLU, nothing more.

WAKE UP, PEOPLE.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera