My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2020 9:10 pm  #1

Let's return to 1950's values

We could do it, too, but not enough people actually want peace, freedom and prosperity for all, in America today. 

That is a problem.

A problem for everyone who isn't rich/wealthy, unfortunately. 

The rich will do fine in years to come, but the vanishing middle class will soon be a "gubmint income-dependent" branch and their lives will essentially be over - - not worth a plugged nickel, as the saying goes.  I think we're already there.  Everything the past 3 generations has worked so hard to achieve is basically gone from our citizens.  And the dimocraps would like to do away with the rest.

A great article here, dealing with just that. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/09/turning_the_clock_forward_.html

I found this at Lew Rockwell's site, and the accompanying link led to this American Thinker article.  I have distanced myself, recently, from American Thinker online magazine because they've changed formats and now no longer have a discussion/comment board.  So IT'S not worth a plugged nickel to me either.  Failure all around us.  *** I actually went to check back at American Thinker and they have the comment section back online but now EVERYTHING you post is very closely monitored.  I copied and pasted most of what I wrote above and when I went to post it, a thing popped up that said there was a "32% chance it would be viewed as toxic".  In other words, it will likely not be posted on their "comment section".  I think the dimocraps have taken over at AT and that's the last time I will even try to post anything there.  I'm done with that crap.  In fact, I'm about done with the internet, PERIOD.***

Decent food, clean water, basic values and a Christian upbringing - - all taken away from us by the elitist class.  And now they're even trying to take away our milk, of all things.  It's just ludicrous.  We made those people rich by having faith in their products and buying them, and look at how they repay us.  It's no different that what Rome and Nero did to their society - - and many other countries-past have done the same.  We just cannot trust wealthy people, no question about it.  But going back to decency and moral values would go a long way to help get us somewhat back to normal. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera