My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2020 1:57 am  #1

I think Biden gave away the dimocrap plan!

Right in this statement he made (included in this article) he pretty much spills the beans on what the "big plan" is from the ridiculously stupid and idiotic demicrap party.

Astounding that his "handlers" even let him have any "air time" at all.

I think Biden's hair is on fire . . .

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/28/biden-compares-trump-to-a-nazi-propagandist-and-dictator-fidel-castro/

I wonder if Biden even KNOWS what he just said?  He's so used to relying on a teleprompter that I'm sure he doesn't have the first friggin' clue.

AND AND AND . . . I'm really sorry but NO ONE is going to convince me that Biden is leading Trump in any of these FAKED POLLS.  I would never believe the current statistics.  People can see Biden for what and who he is and they are afraid of a dimocrap administration, especially since Obozo himself will have a lot to do with running the show after the election, and now that he isn't ACTUALLY in power anymore, he can pretty much say or do whatever he wants from his posh home in Martha's Vineyard and his other home in WADC.  I'm sure he has other homes, too, not to mention skads of money stashed here and there all over the world.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera