My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2020 8:24 pm  #1

Why do vaccines get a pass?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/26/act-of-1986.aspx

QUOTES FROM ARTICLE:

"The vaccine industry has created a perfect business model for profitability. They need not conduct proper safety studies, which are both costly and time consuming, and (they) have no liability for harms done by their products."

COVID-19 Vaccine Roulette - No Liability for Harm

"Imagine being forced to buy a car that shielded the manufacturer from liability, and drive it against your will without proper safety testing. This is now a very real possibility with the COVID-19 vaccine . . . "

WHAT OTHER INDUSTRY GETS A PASS LIKE THAT??  I can't think of a single one.  But the people of America have placed FAR TOO MUCH FAITH in doctors and drugs - - since the 1940's and beyond, even as far back as the early 1900's thanks to Rothschild, Rockefeller, et al.

Those people played a dirty, rotten trick on the public and it's still being carried on all over the world.

We were probably better off listening to the wisdom from the Plains Indian Tribes, in fact, I have no doubt of it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 26, 2020 8:37 pm  #2

Re: Why do vaccines get a pass?

I'm still asking today why vaccines are getting a pass.  If President Trump doesn't withdraw his ridiculous stance on vaccines for all, I will NOT be voting for him.  In fact, I won't be voting for anyone.  WHO WOULD IT POSSIBLY BE?? 

Trump has been misguided on this issue (by BillGates et al and Fauci and God only knows who else has his ear) but he better do some fast research on vaccine history.  At one point we (the public) had heard that these were going to be mandatory vaccines for all, but every time I mention it on a "comment board" online, someone attacks me for saying that, claiming he has not made them mandatory.  Then why would we need military intervention to go door to door to make sure people took this jab???  No one seems to be able to answer that question for me.  I've come across excuse after excuse (and it's nice that Trump has so much loyal support across the country) but misguided information isn't the way to converse.  No one gets to the truth that way.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera