My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2020 7:16 am  #1

Testing for corona? Heh . . .

Please tell me no one is stupid enough to continue to buy into this crap.  The testing is a joke, the numbers which have been released (sick or dead, they seem to mix everyone together) are so bogus as to be wholly unbelievable and they ALWAYS were, no one seems to be able to discern between who has immunity and who doesn't.  I think I'm the only person in America who is NOT wearing a mask and acting as if life is on the skids. It's really sad.

Americans are pathetic - - the democraps just proved it with their fake scare tactics and fake numbers - - and then they suppress the simple "cures" or answers to the problem which isn't a problem at all.  It's just such a screwed up mess NO ONE knows what to think anymore.  First they say no more testing because the testing isn't working anyway, then recently the whole thing changed again (for about the 10th time now) and testing is required.  Geezalou man.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-second-wave-of-covid-19-will-be-a-casedemic-not-pandemic/

People will believe absolutely anything they're told and we've all failed the test if you continue to wear a mask.  You're only making it worse by doing that.  How many times it has to be said, I don't know, but people just aren't getting this clue, are they?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera