My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2020 6:53 am  #1

UN ignores warning about mandated vaccines

Too many people I've encountered (at various comment sections online especially) refuse to believe this is actually happening, and even worse, they don't believe it'll ever happen in the USA.

I hate to tell them but it already IS HAPPENING.  PDJT has more or less said he will enlist the aid of the military, if necessary, to make sure everyone in every household is vaccinated. 

There is something wrong with that picture.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-un-ignores-ngos-warnings-about-mandated-vaccines/

QUOTE FROM THE ABOVE LINK:

" . . . compulsory vaccination violates the right to informed consent, one of the most fundamental ethics in medicine and a human right recognized under international law, including the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights of 1966, the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights of 2005, the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Optional Protocol of 2006 and under internationally recognized agreements such as the Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects of 2002, and the World Medical Association Declaration Of Helsinki of 1964, revised in 2013.

The United Nations (UN) and WHO are legally obligated to uphold the right to informed consent yet have instead been complicit in violating it."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera