My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2020 5:26 am  #1

Posted in "error"??? OMGosh.

Well, if this is true, why are those stupid facemasks not being deleted????  If the "fake disease" is not airborne, masks are NOT NECESSARY.  But hey, Biden NEEDS his mask to hide behind, doesn't he?!!!!

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/cdc-deleted-guidance-about-coronavirus-being-airborne-says-it-was

But WHY are the jerks at the CDC just NOW getting around to admitting this "error"?  I smell something, do you?  Hopefully, it's freedom from the idiots.  Now if we could just get BLM reigned in - - after all, they've broken numerous laws in the past 8 months, but so far no one has paid any price at all.  They get arrested and 2 hours later they're back on the street.  What's up with that?  I mean, if no one is actually going to DO anything about these freaks, why bother to arrest them at all?

FOR THE PUBLICITY, STUPID.  BLM and Antifa are all about the publicity.  Maybe after November their asses will be tossed in jail where they belong. Those people cannot speak one sentence without using the F word, that's how juvenile they are.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera