My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2020 10:25 pm  #1

Could someone explain

Could someone PLEASE explain to me how staying 6 ft apart is doing anyone any good at all???

Medically, it makes absolutely no difference. 

Suppose someone sneezes?  Do you honestly and truly believe those particles in the air are only going to travel 5 feet 11 inches before they stop and say "ok germ pals, this is where we stop, this is where the ride ends"???  OMG.  Those particles from a cough or a sneeze can, and have in many years and diseases past, traveled a whole lot father than 6 feet.  Besides, we've all been through MANY "epidemics" before (sometimes we didn't even KNOW we were in epidemic mode!) and people survived all over the place. 

But whatever.  If the GUBMINT says to do it, people just blindly do it.

It makes no more sense than wearing a useless, dangerous face mask.  I never understood those things, either, not for the general public.  I can understand certain grades of masks for operating room personnel, etc., but otherwise they are useless, and in fact the homemade cloth face masks (which is now a cottage industry for some losers) are downright dangerous and they need to be washed every day and changed about every 4 hours.  Are people actually doing that?? 

Hey, your guess is as good as mine, but I'd have to say I doubt it.

And if they're even going to use them halfway properly, can they possibly be doing any good anyway??  All I can tell is that those masks are a good way for people to hide their faces while they commit crimes. We're actually HELPING them . . . .

Rant over.  For now  . . . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 18, 2020 10:28 pm  #2

Re: Could someone explain

We went to my oldest granddaughter's ballet recital last night.  My husband and I had to sit 6 feet apart.

Explain to me how we manage to live in the same house but when we go out in public we have to stay 6 feet apart???

OMG, we've gone over the edge of insanity now.

WHO IN THE HELL MAKES THESE RIDICULOUS RULES AND GETS AWAY WITH IT????

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera