My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2020 8:59 pm  #1

Is it alternative?

I guess whether or not you believe a lot of people in one place at one time (commonly called a gathering) is a "super spreading event" depends on whether or not you believe in the cause - - IOW, if you're a biker you absolutely MUSTA been sick because there were a lot of people gathered (over 450,000 for 10 days) or whether you're a BLM "protestor", never call them what they truly are - radical leftists promoting stupid ideas for absolutely no purpose.  Are the rest of us supposed to think of this as "their best, last alternative solution"?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/no_author/a-tale-of-two-mass-gatherings-sturgis-super-spreader-bike-rally-vs-black-lives-matter-fiery-but-mostly-peaceful-protests/

"Dr. Jeffrey Klausner, a leading epidemiologist with no apparent political ax to grind, told the Daily Beast in an interview that the study’s estimate that the additional cases cost billions of dollars was “absurd.” Yet few people are likely to ever hear that professional opinion; instead, what will stick in their mind is the screaming https://t.co/LlHhRzLy0M">headline that Sturgis was a ‘super spreader event’ with a $12.2 billion dollar price tag.

The other messages being reinforced is that mass gatherings at a time of a pandemic are verboten and, furthermore, the authorities now have the ability to digitally trace people by accessing their cellphones wherever they go. Yet that disturbing knowledge only draws further attention to the elephant in the sick room: ‘Why are left-leaning protest groups, like Black Lives Matter and Antifa, not getting tagged as ‘super spreader’ events as are church gatherings, motorcycle rallies and, perhaps most tellingly, Trump rallies? Indeed, Twitter blue checks have been nothing but kind and courteous to the ‘peaceful protestors.’  "

So, it's OK to gather to riot in large groups with their masks around their necks (not tightly enough if you ask me!)  but it's not ok to gather to ride motorcycles and drink beer and see old friends, nor is it ok to attend President Trump's OUTDOOR rallies?  Because that's about the size of what's happening right now in the USA.

Now, let's get something straight here - - - light-skinned people admitted a LOOOONG time ago that they were in the wrong to USE black or dark-skinned people as laborers. It was just the way things were at that time, no one realized it was 'wrong'.  But still, darks act as though they're still being "used" in that manner. What rubbish.When are they going to come to the realization that they are being supported, not used.  After all, most of them would have no money at all if it weren't for generous gubmint programs where they literally get "free money" for being black?  But a lot of those people squander that money.  The young kids are wearing $300 sneakers, etc., and yet they do not even bother to go to school - - which is offered to them free as a benefit of the taxes paid by you and me.  Do they appreciate any of this?  No.  Instead they are out on the streets killing police officers and cheering about it and other stupid crap like that.

If the gubmint were to take away their "free benefits" things would change quickly.  They would use up all the ammo they have killing the very people who monetarily support them.  These black people don't seem smart enough to figure out that those police officers pay taxes which help support the black people, no matter HOW they decide to spend the money the gubmint gives them every month just for being black.

I'm wondering if any of this makes NO SENSE AT ALL to anyone else besides me?  What the hell am I missing?  If all the white people are gone or lose their jobs, who's going to pay the taxes and other monies which are now supporting these black trouble-makers?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera