My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2020 3:18 am  #1

This has to do with VALUES, nothing more

"Please make no mistake. The specious charge of anti-black racism is a mere cover for unleashing violence dressed up as a “social justice movement” whose real purpose is to destabilize our society and bring about the Hard Left’s extra-electoral coup d’état."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/vasko-kohlmayer/calling-chomsky-out-the-riots-are-a-full-fledged-attack-by-the-hard-left-to-topple-american-society/

The black people of America are such put-upon, segregated people, aren't they? 

We haven't heard a peep about any trouble they were having at all, until all of this political bullshit came along and now all of a sudden they're so mistreated and left out of things.  Ahhhh my foot they are.

Believe me, most of them are treated better than some whites and Asians I know.  FAR BETTER.  If some of the blacks still live in the projects they're only there because they don't wanna do anything to change it.  PERIOD.  They have opportunities, they just don't use them.  Maybe if they used proper English and stopped wearing their pants down around their ankles and their caps backwards, more people would give them the benefit of the doubt.  But few shopkeepers want people who are dressed like gangsta's working in their stores.  Who in the world would shop there?  This is on THEM not on us, make no mistake.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera