My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2020 11:03 pm  #1

Slow additions for corona treatment

Providing you actually believe corona virus is as bad as they're trying to tell you it is (on the news). 

People were advised, early on, to use Quercetin and Zinc (which also works fine for illnesses) and I often mentioned Vitamins D3 and K2 as long as people get the right kind.  But people tend not to listen to the truth, they just listen to doctors who are paid to tell you something entirely wrong.  They make MONEY that way, doncha see?  No patients = no money.  It's easy to figure out that this corona thing was also perpetrated by the politicians because it also benefits them (for now).  If Trump wins the election (and I hope he does) the day after the election you won't hear another word about corona. 

Except that now, for some strange and odd reason, Trump is pushing this deadly vaccine from gates and his squad of liars (just check out his past record with "advising" other countries about a vaccine for this and a vaccine for that - - it's a dismal record indeed).

But I take D3 and K2 every day (more D3 in the winter than in the summer when there's more natural sunshine).  I still used the Quercetin and zinc, as well, and no one in my family has been sick at all, not even close.  But doctors and politicians don't LIKE that idea . . .

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/no_author/hospitals-may-be-slow-to-add-vitamin-d-to-covid-19-treatment-regimens-because-of-loss-of-income/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 15, 2020 2:10 am  #2

Re: Slow additions for corona treatment

https://www.technocracy.news/up-to-90-of-covid-positive-americans-were-possibly-not-even-contagious/

See that???  Not even contagious, so WHERE does the possibly part come in?  We're supposed to believe stuff from these "experts" who can't seem to get anything right but NOW we're supposed to believe their hastily manufactured Bill Gates sponsored vaccine is the answer to all our problems?

Get real.

This is the biggest joke to come along in over a century. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera