My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2020 2:56 am  #1

Great news! And - - right before Labor Day, too ;)

For once there's something GOOD to post at this site.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/36938-job-growth-in-august-exceeds-forecasters-expectations-again

I'm so SICK TO DEATH of news being constantly centering on Antifa (which should really be Profa) and about "the VIRUS" as if it was something far worse.  IT'S NOT.  Most of the reports you read are so misleading it ain't even funny, but after 9 months of that crap, NON-STOP, I'm just sick of it.  Not only is the CDC (and several other major sites) fudging the numbers and constantly misreporting, now every online "reporter" is cooking up their own stories, it seems.  Ditto, I guess, for the crap on TV because I don't watch any of the news channels on tv except FOX and I only watch Tucker and occasionally Laura Ingraham (when I can stand her constant interruptions of the people she's SUPPOSED to be interviewing).  Otherwise, my news come from online sources and today I've seen only this ONE article that DIDN'T have to do with "the disease".  It's just gotten crazy and out of hand.

We all know Biden's an idiot.  We all know the talk about corona is never going to stop in the near future (hey, it's still NEWS according to the idiotic newscasters) and we all know and are sick of the kids who are playing at being adults in the Antifa crap.  I'm just done with it and am taking a break from it all for the entire Labor Day Weekend.  This is one of the VERY FEW HOLIDAYS my husband takes off during the entire work year, so I want to go for a drive, get out of the house and maybe get a chance to see my grands.

Hope everyone who reads here does the same, and has a good Labor Day weekend !

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera