My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2020 12:45 am  #1

Fauci's follies

And the follies talked about? That's only up until the end of August 2020.  No one went back into his history too far to dig up anything, and no one is predicting what some of his stupid and dishonest decisions are going to do to the general population.

We know nothing about any of these upcoming "life saving" (heh) vaccines.  What's in them? Are they all made the same way?  Do some of them contain more junk than others?  How does the average person know if they're getting a vaccine with some messed up drug or a vaccine containing nothing but water?  See, you don't know - - and that's how they want it to be especially gates who will make another fortune off this because he's already touting 3 shots per person.  Yeah, this is about money.  When is enough enough????

There are just TOOOOOOOO many unanswered questions to suit me.  I wouldn't take the damned thing if they paid me instead of the other way around.  It's not about money for me, man.

WE KNOW THIS IS ABOUT MONEY AND POWER FOR FAUCI.  Recognition that he's just a little pip squeak? Not so much hoopla about that fact.  He's a geezer (like Biden) on top of it all, and his political affiliations are very tenuous.  I just cannot imagine what President Trump was thinking when he appointed the little el creepo.  We heard a while back that Fauci had been dismissed from his position but I've read not a single article about it.  Not one.

I also don't understand Trump wanting "a vaccine for all" to "cure" this.  He certainly must know the hazards involved with using anything inserted directly into the body.  Especially when it involves people of ALL ages.  Children and babies are the least susceptible to this "killer disease" and yet, they're amongst the first which are supposed to be vaccinated.  Children today are totally overvaccinated to begin with.  That's why there are sooooooooooo many childhood illnesses.  It wasn't that way when I was growing up in the 50's and 60's and that's just a plain and simple fact.  Look it up.  The illness rates were very low back then, most especially in children.  There's a REASON for that.  Vaccines affect the immune system, compromising them to a large degree.  Is THIS the goal?  Do we want children compromised?????  Good heavens what are people thinking?  Well, they're not thinking, that's obvious.

Sorry about the rant but I feel VERY strongly about this subject and anything even remotely related.

This article is very long to read but well worth the time, especially if you have as much disgust, distrust and wariness about Fauci as I do.  Good reading.  Good comparisons.  Good "why's and why nots".

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/joseph-mercola/the-fauci-files/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera