My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2020 11:49 pm  #1

You are being played. WHO says so . . .

As long as people are dumb and stupid and will do ANYTHING they're told (not so in my generation I can tell you that) the CDC and WHO and all of their allies are going to promote this "killer disease" as long as possible.  The democraps need it.  The medical industrial complex needs it.  The BIGPHrmA industry definitely needs it.  Bill gates and his minions need it.  Grocery stores need it.  Fast food places need it.

Well, in fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find any business entity who doesn't need it.  This is the best propaganda to come along in decades so they're using it for all it's worth.

The only ones who DON'T need it are the people being affected by all of this garbage.  So the publications from these crackpot industries are, of course, going to downplay anyone who says this is a bunch of shit and these jerks need to be exposed for the criminals they are.

NO ONE is saying that out loud.  Except a few people like me whom no one listens to anyway. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/yo-masked-morons-the-who-admits-its-playing-you/

When you don't compare information on both sides, YOU will be the loser. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera