My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2020 8:40 pm  #1

We. Been. Conned.

Why wasn't anyone suspicious about this farce besides me?

How come back in January and early February this corona thing was no big deal, according to Fauci?  Then, about 3 weeks later it was "deadly".  Then we all needed to mask up and stay away from our families, which killed more  people than the virus ever would have, from loneliness, and now we all are supposed to wait with baited breath while gates and his pals are in the process of developing a series of vaccines.  I wouldn't take those vaccines if, literally, my life depended on it.  There's just not a way.  Vaccines kill more people than this corona virus ever would.

How come Americans take SO LONG to get smart????  Anyone with half a brain could have seen through this like a lace curtain.  MONTHS AGO like I and several others did.

But no, the majority actually believe in vaccines and that's what gates and his evil minions were counting on, Fauci is now one of them (wonder what he was paid to change to a different tune)?  The numbers are so overblown no one will ever know the true amount because of forged death certificates, etc.

It's that way with all diseases.  No one ever actually knows how many people died FROM the disease.  Think about that.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/no_author/wake-up-america-youve-been-conned-only-an-estimated-9683-covid-19-only-deaths-so-far-in-2020-not-180000/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 1, 2020 9:03 pm  #2

Re: We. Been. Conned.

How corona compares to other past outbreaks in history.  We really don't know much about those "diseases" either, other than what we've been told over the years and I'm sure the truth was stretched out quite a bit in some of these cases.  The medical industry just cannot function without extrapolating numbers and lying.  I think a lot of things we thought were so horrible were really not, and I also think a lot of things were overblown in order to scare people. 

It was the same with the "great depression".  The drought of the 1930's was real - - people in my part of the country actually lived it for 10 years and we got those stats and stories right from our own families.  THOSE things I believe.  But the crap being peddled by the medical industry is just a bunch of overblown lies, always has been.

https://www.healthgrades.com/right-care/coronavirus/how-covid-19-compares-to-other-outbreaks

Not sure I truly believe ALL of the information in that link either, but it's probably closer than many of the other sites I scrolled past.

WHY IS IT that lately when I look up something, I have to scroll to about the 12th page in order to get REAL information?  Otherwise, one link parrots another which is usually led by webmd.  I wouldn't believe anything at all from that site on a bet, and I wish it would become dismantled by the law.  Most of what that place peddles is pure lies.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 1, 2020 10:23 pm  #3

Re: We. Been. Conned.

This is a WONDERFUL article, albeit quite long.  Read what you can though, because it's well worth the time.

I was going to copy and paste it here because otherwise people tend NOT to open links, it seems.  But it's long and I didn't think I better do that (could get my ass in trouble, ya know!) so you'll have to take my word for it and read things.

It starts out a bit weird, in a way, but there's a reason for that  - -  KEEP READING NO MATTER WHAT !!!  You won't regret spending the time.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/allan-stevo/if-the-vaccine-comes-and-you-are-still-wearing-a-face-mask-youre-in-for-a-world-of-pain/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera