My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2020 12:09 am  #1

Excellent stuff from Nick Sandman

This is the most truthful account of what's REALLY STILL HAPPENING with the black community, and yet they keep telling everyone they're "so put upon" by the white community.  They are out and out liars, I don't care what color they are.  They mock the police and want to get rid of them, but when they have trouble they scream "where are the police".  These are angry black people who want to be white people, that's all I see.

He's right.  No one in this country has been more abused by the media than President Trump.  The democraps have been trying relentlessly and endlessly for 4 years already to "pin" something on Trump but they just can't quite get the job done, can they?  The lying bastards. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyET3r_9Kk0

****  I don't support Trump's stance on vaccines (not ANY vaccines - I oppose them all, they are filled with poisonous crap) but otherwise he's been a champion for this country.  He was misled by Faucithegeek about vaccines early on, and now he's believing everything billyboy gates is preaching.  WHY IS HE BEING SO DUMB AS STO BELIEVE THAT JERK AND ALL THE OTHER JERKS????  No vaccine is going to "cure" anything.  It's not even going to help something that has nearly run its course while being left alone.  Every time the medical community intervenes, we end up with worse trouble than we started with.  But I digress.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera