My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2020 6:52 am  #1

Kenosha burns

But, but, but TONY - - these aren't rioters.  Remember what you said over and over in the past 3 weeks?  These are your PEACEFUL PROTESTERS, doncha remember when you said that and you supported their activities.  Hmmmm, I remember.  I have a memory like an elephant, even after having had a stroke 1 1/2 years ago. 

I hope the American public is well aware, also, that these PROTESTERS are being paid to do this.  Yes they are, by the democraps.  Just do the homework and you'll see it.  They have no idea how or if any of this will ever be rebuilt and they don't care either.  There's your Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket for you.  Mr and Mrs Caligula.  You can tell by the crude language being used by the rioters that they have been told to do their worst and that they'll be able to get away with anything, but then when the citizens actually starting shooting back, the rioters started screaming their heads off for "police protection" and "where are the police" = = = gee, I wonder.  These idiot rioters don't have the first friggin' clue.

The MN and WI gubners are now BOTH in the process of begging for FEDERAL MONEY to help rebuild the destruction they initially encouraged.  If I were President Trump, I'd tell them to piss off.  They can just rebuild the messes they made with THEIR OWN MONEY, and they are NOT to be allowed to solicit money from other states either (or anywhere else for that matter).  I'd be willing to bet each of those states has surplus money from before, so let them use it for rebuilding, not for enriching the democraps who serve there.  That would be well worth seeing, wouldn't it??!! 

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/25/wisconsin-governor-declares-state-of-emergency-over-riots/

The gubnerass can declare whatever he wants, it doesn't mean ANY OF THE POLITICIANS have to do one single thing to help him.  He asked for this, now let him fix it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 26, 2020 7:06 am  #2

Re: Kenosha burns

Yessssirrreee.  Biden and Harris OWN this destruction.  They had no problem raising money for a bunch of useless shit, now let them raise the money to rebuild ALL of the destruction they've caused (Portland, Los Angeles, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago and counless other cities where this is happening).  They encouraged it, let them pay for it.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/25/biden-and-harris-own-the-destruction-in-kenosha/

Biden has no mind left, Kamala had no mind to begin with.  Both are good examples of what "walking stupidity" looks like.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera