My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2020 10:05 pm  #1

What have I said about adjuvants for a long time now, huh?

From Jon's latest article;  some astounding information here.  Click on the link under the quoted material below.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"Conventional researchers “discover new viruses” in their hidden labs, without independent observers watching and filming every step and move, so virology has become a mystical farce.They SAY they’ve found a new coronavirus that is infecting and killing people, justifying the fear and the lockdowns and economic and human devastation. But they may as well be saying they’ve found a pink and purple ghost in a closet, and we should huddle in the dark until it goes away.

Longtime friend, colleague, and relentless independent investigator, Harry Blazer wrote this in a blistering email to his list:

“…science has even co-opted and bastardized the term ‘isolated’ to mean putting a sample [from a patient] in a cell culture, adding various agents to create a reaction including antibiotics and various caustic chemicals to see if the cells die – REALLY!!! How could you possibly know what caused what to happen when you are adding all kinds of shit to cause something to happen? It is like adding adjuvants (poisons) to a vaccine in order to produce an antibody response to prove that the vaccine works. REALLY!…”  "

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/08/24/where-is-the-virus-fear-is-the-only-virus/

******** Just remember this: your own body can take care of itself much better than adding poisons to our system via a needle or other "delivery system".  No one is getting that, however.  It just isn't sinking in for some reason.  People aren't stupid, why are they NOT figuring this out??  I figured it out a long, long time ago and I'm no doctor!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera