My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2020 5:09 am  #1

Says Michelle Obozo

This is a quoted paragraph from the article at the link which follows.  It's just too damned bad her husband (or whatever he is) couldn't or didn't do any of this stuff, either.  She may have the message right, but that's only because she has learned from the experience of watching her own husband make a complete ass of himself many times.  Some of his gaffes are things we are just finding out about because of the uncovering of information that has, until now, been kept under wraps - - and thank God we are finding out about it before the November election.

What she says about it being a hard job is correct, but her husband played so much golf even HE didn't know how truly hard a job it was, and he also managed to get many people to do things they should never have done and they did it all because he was black and they were afraid of being criticized if they didn't do things they were asked to do.

What a disgaceful 8 years that was and I'm so glad they're over.

QUOTE:

Michelle Obama addressed the Democratic National Convention Monday night, ostensibly in support of Joe Biden. Appealing to her intimate knowledge of the office of the presidency, the former first lady offered a glimpse of what it takes to lead the country. Instead of inspiring confidence in the former vice president, however, her speech disqualified Biden for the Oval.

" “I am one of a handful of people living today who have seen firsthand the immense weight and awesome power of the presidency. And let me once again tell you this: The job is hard,” Michelle Obama said. “It requires clear-headed judgment, a mastery of complex and competing issues, a devotion to facts and history, a moral compass, and an ability to listen — and an abiding belief that each of the 330,000,000 lives in this country has meaning and worth.” "

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/18/michelle-obamas-dnc-speech-disqualifies-joe-biden-for-the-presidency/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera