My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2020 7:46 pm  #1

This is about two things, not just one

This isn't just about forced vaccinations.  It's about FORCED VACCINATIONS AND GUN CONFISCATION AT THE SAME TIME.  That's why they want to come to your door to vaccinate you and everyone in America.  It's absolute lunacy but there's the democrap plan for you in a nutshell.

Is this what America wants? 

If not, you better vote for Donald Trump, even though I will not be voting at all.  Since he has mandated vaccinations, I refuse to vote for him.  I will just not go to the polls at all, and whatever happens, happens.  At least I won't be responsible for adding to the mayhem.  I'm actually hoping a lot of people soon start to feel this way.

And the author of the article below is certainly right about one thing - - it's NOT about saving lives, it's about controlling lives and everything else people do or will be allowed to do from now on. 

Didn't anyone besides me get that feeling right at the very beginning of this "lockdown" crap??  I knew there was more to it than "citizen protection" (it's never about we the people, it's always about the rich people and their pocketbooks).  And hey - - - if a few hundred million people die along the way, so what, right?  That's how our elite class has always felt and things haven't changed since the late 1800's.

True but unnerving reading at this link:  https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/no_author/its-not-about-saving-lives/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera