My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2020 2:13 am  #1

This is what's happening RIGHT NOW

He should have been in chains years ago, but here he is once again, at the forefront of hyping a vaccine that will do as much or more harm because they GOT IT WRONG THE FIRST TIME.  They simply HAD to try again.  So, we end up with the fake coronavirus crap and all the hoopla. 

I read a headline this morning, but then couldn't find it again about a vaccine having been mandated by the President.

OMG.  He has been suckered, I hope he knows that.  But even upon realization of his mistake, it won't help us to "recover" from the side effects which are sure to come from this thing.  

President Trump KNOWS Hydroxychloroquine works - - I mean, after all, he's the guy who's been TAKING it and first told the world about it a few months ago, but now he's turned his back on the rest of us and is ordering us to take untested, unproven vaccines (because Bill Gates already told us there will HAVE TO BE more than one in order to quell the "illness").  They sure are determined to control the world's population, and I guess this is their chosen avenue, but I sure didn't think Trump would be in on it.  Apparently he is.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/08/14/tony-fauci-and-the-swine-flu-disaster-betrayal-of-trust/

As of now, the 2020 election is no longer of any importance.  It just doesn't matter.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 15, 2020 4:24 am  #2

Re: This is what's happening RIGHT NOW

This is not the same article I read this morning, but you'll get the gist.  First a few, and then the many - - we'll have to give in and take the shots or else. 

What the hell is WRONG with President Trump??  He's lost his mind on this one.  I'm SOOOOOO against any and all vaccines, that I will not be voting come November.  I just won't be leaving the house to waste my time.  It really isn't going to matter anyway, because the democraps are going to manipulate everything in their direction anyway, you can be positive of that.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/36714-the-contract-signed-by-the-trump-administration-will-provide-the-government-with-100-million-doses-of-a-future-coronavirus-vaccine?ct=t

This just makes me sick.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 15, 2020 5:45 am  #3

Re: This is what's happening RIGHT NOW

THIS is the closest thing to that article I was referring to earlier.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/item/36714-the-contract-signed-by-the-trump-administration-will-provide-the-government-with-100-million-doses-of-a-future-coronavirus-vaccine

THE GATES VACCINE.  Between Gates and Fauci you knew it was coming.  Along with the mark of the beast . . .

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera