My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2020 9:51 pm  #1

The chief liar gives advice

Imagine it.  What I don't understand, however, is why President Trump seems to be IN ON THIS. 

Am I the only person who thinks it seems that way??

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

" "Senior Department of Defense scientists have known of this misconduct since at least October 1992, and Dr. Redfield has acknowledged that his analyses were faulty on at least three occasions to internal Department of Defense audiences (the earliest admission was on August 28, 1992)..."

This is a VERY damning letter.  Vaccine fraud.

But Redfield not only avoided professional devastation, he rose through the political hierarchy, eventually becoming CDC director.  At the CDC---let's be frank---lying about vaccines in order to promote and sell them is job number one.

Redfield now also serves on the White House COVID Task Force, an organization dedicated to gaining rapid approval for a pandemic vaccine, come hell or high water.

Charges of extreme scientific fraud on an issue of vaccines THEN; the man occupies two high posts where pushing vaccines is paramount NOW."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/08/05/cdc-director-redfield-letter-should-have-destroyed-his-career/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 5, 2020 9:55 pm  #2

Re: The chief liar gives advice

COVID Task Force??  What in the hell do we need with a COVID task force????  They've played with the numbers so much and so often that no one knows what to believe anymore, not even the people in charge of the charade.  Now THAT'S FUNNY!

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/08/03/covid-case-numbers-far-lower-than-claimed/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera