My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2020 4:04 am  #1

Wanna hear some good news?

This could potentially put a stick into the spokes of the bicycle! 

Here it is:  If the driving force behind the farce of the corona virus is to streamline all food services in order to keep people at home and out of work (but never out of food, of course, however food has to be paid for, remember that piece to the puzzle) this mask-wearing craze has to stop.  People are constantly keeling over.

A bunch of ladies in my church group who got together last night, were having a conversation about this very subject and I don't know how we got onto this tidbit but someone mentioned that every single place they'd been to recently had signs in the windows about hiring.  In big bold letters "WE ARE NOW HIRING" and then it went on to state all the WONDERFUL things you would get just for coming to work at their place of business. (what a crock, huh!).  These places weren't "wonderful" before the virus - - why would they be "wonderful" now??  Hmmm.

Anyway, lots of us cannot wear masks and certainly not for long periods of time.  People get fed up with having to wear one 9-10 hours every day.  Not to mention, we've heard often in just the past couple of weeks how SO MANY PEOPLE are passing out from the masks because they simply cannot get enough O2 while wearing the damned things.  This is why Fauci is now pushing for face shields and all the rest of the garbage he always spews forth.

This problem of "everyone stay home" being used as a scare tactic is going to backfire on these elitist businessmen who think they "have this in the bag".  They don't.  When it gets to a point where they can no longer find workers, it's going to come back to slap them in the face and I, personally, cannot wait for that day.

This, according to some of the women in my Circle group at church, is happening at businesses all over the map (walmart, target, grocery stores, hardware stores - - you name it) and without workers they will be FORCED to shut down.  When they do, the economy grinds to a screeching halt - - and none of the rich bastards are going to like that a bit. 

The problem may already be in the process of correcting itself.  You can bet your sweet bippy no one is reporting THE FACTS ABOUT THIS, however. 

Let's just see where this goes in the next month or two, cuz I have a feeling it won't be the way the masters think it's going to go - and that will be marvelous for us all . . . No amount of "face protection and rubber gloves" are going to protect people - - that's a proven fact.  Even hospital workers know the truth behind those myths for the past 40 - 50 years.  They also know that everyone at some point in time, gets the FLU - which is exactly what this is.  It's the flu and nothing more.  Sure, people die from the flu every year but the numbers are NOT what they're telling you because they're not honest and/or truthful.  THEY ARE LIARS.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera