My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2020 10:28 pm  #1

Why is America still asleep?

The American public has become robots.  They just do whatever they're told, no matter how stupid it sounds or how actually stupid it is.  WE ARE STUPID, there's no getting around it.  A few of us have said from the beginning of this thing that it was a hoax designed for some political reason - - seems we were right, too.  Lockdowns and face masks are a joke, always have been.  How many "epidemics" have we all been through in the past and there was NO SUCH MANDATED NONSENSE???  I could list them here but you'll know them all if you look up the information yourself.  You probably believe yourself more than you'd believe me anyway so just look it up already.

Ron Paul has been highly suspicious of this thing from the get-go, as well, and he's a DOCTOR.  Yet, people refuse to believe one word he says.  I find that amazing and alarming.  I sure trust him more than some doofus from the CDC or the AMA or whatever.  Keep a cool head and do your research, people.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"The fact is, Europeans are realizing that their government-mandated lockdowns did little or nothing to protect them from the virus, while causing economic catastrophe and untold human suffering."

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/august/03/europeans-are-waking-up-to-government-covid-tyranny-why-are-we-still-asleep/?mc_cid=c0812e11af&mc_eid=585f108156

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera