My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2020 6:25 am  #1

Can you believe this??

OMGosh.  This is just amazing BS.

QUOTED FROM MATERIAL AT THE LINK BELOW:

"Claims by the media and the ego maniac Dr. Fauci about a tidal wave of Covid infections. I have first hand, albeit anecdotal evidence, that there is a lot of bullshit surrounding reports of people who have “tested” positive for Covid. My old friend Janet, who was the GM of a very popular hair salon, heard yesterday from two of her former employees that they had “tested positive” for Covid. At first she was very alarmed and concerned for there (MINE: I think the writer meant "their") welfare until she heard the rest of the story (Paul Harvey’s signature line). Both reported neither had been to any testing facility nor had they provided any sample of any body fluid. But both were notified in the mail that they had “tested positive.” "

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/larry-c-johnson-someone-lying-covid/

This is deceit that is just beyond astonishing.  But then again, I don't trust the testing crapola anyway.  I think most of the "tests" are inaccurate - - but you have to be actually tested to be declared infectious, wouldn't ya say??!!!!!  It's almost hilarious except it's so deceitful.  This is the kind of thing that continues to make me angry and I'd venture to say I ain't alone in that feeling.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera