My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2020 8:34 pm  #1

There IS no pandemic - PURE state terrorism

I've said it a thousand times and tried to post articles here that would prove it in a hundred or more ways. 

No one listens until something is too late to help, that's the way mankind operates.  It's happened over and over in the past, since before Christ.

This happens because ONE PERSON has more power than anyone else.  In this case, the jerk was Fauci and his power, I'm sorry to say, was the fault of Donald Trump.  Fauci's a liar and a scam-artist.  How do you think he managed to stay "employed" for 45 years without actually DOING anything?  Leave it to the dumbass USA to make that happen for the little twerp.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Do not mistake anything about what is going on today, and do not underestimate the sinister aspect of this long planned and purposely-manufactured false pandemic. This is an act of terror that has been created for the purpose of spreading fear in order to gain more power and complete control over the world population. This is not only state sponsored terrorism, but is an active terroristic plot being accomplished by the state itself. The difference this time is that it is not cloaked in mystery or secrecy, there is no threat of bombs, and no group is claiming responsibility for this attack on humanity. It is terror by stealth alone, as this new claimed killer of the innocent is said to be a virus that has never even been properly or scientifically isolated or identified."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/gary-d-barnett/the-coronavirus-response-is-pure-state-terrorism-based-on-propaganda/

This is called "herd stupidity".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera