My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2020 1:25 am  #1

Hocus Pocus "science" - The BIG FAT FRAUD

As I've said many times, the democraps NEED this fraud.  Let that sink in: they NEED THIS FRAUD HOAX IN ORDER TO WIN AN ELECTION (believe that or don't, I don't really care).  

They NEED to perpetuate the fear.  They NEED to scare the living hell out of people because they've learned (possibly from/through FDR) that fear is the best lever for control of massive amounts of people.  FDR did it and sold us out (many people who have not read John Flynn's book probably have no clue about this, but it's another subject entirely which I will probably discuss later).

Sadly, it does seem to be working with our stupid, unthinking, unwillng-to-investigate population.  And those are the very people who never read the truly accurate, really important stuff (like this article); nope, those are the people on "talk boards" who are chiding those of us who do not believe a single word of these lies.  They're the ones claiming to have knowledge about something which they have NO knowledge whatsoever.  From experience, I can tell you it's impossible to try to converse with those people (such as the two doods I've come across in the past year over at the TNA comment board (TNA = The New American).  They are shills for the medical/gubmint/phrma communities, and it's all too obvious.

This is a great article, you must read it to get the full impact.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"The population mortality risk of the virus was initially estimated at 3.8% by the WHO28 which had arrived at this number simply by dividing the number of Chinese deaths by the number of confirmed cases, ignoring the fact that only a small proportion of likely infected people had actually been tested; that asymptomatic cases were likely to be significantly underrepresented in testing and that the more serious cases were likely highly correlated to serious symptoms. This basic statistical error of simply dividing deaths by reported infections not only exaggerated the severity of the risk but led directly to policy error on hospital capacity and care home deaths."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/no_author/the-biggest-fraud-part-1-the-hocus-science-behind-lockdown/

THIS LATEST "PANDEMIC" WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE BIGGEST FRAUD EVER PERPETRATED ON THE AMERICAN POPULATION, NOT TO MENTION THE WORLD'S POPULATION.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 1, 2020 1:31 am  #2

Re: Hocus Pocus "science" - The BIG FAT FRAUD

This is a great article which fits the same narrative as the one above, except that it involves FINANCIAL ISSUES more than health issues.  Interesting perspective.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/thomas-luongo/the-big-lie-the-eu-is-fixed-the-dollar-is-dying-and-covid-will-kill-you/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera