My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2020 7:09 am  #1

Nat'l parks & "CANCEL CULTURE" NONSENSE

The only people who are going to buy into this hairbrained nonsense are the democraps and their preening cancel culture hysteria.

I live in the middle of a national park and about 6 hours away from one of the largest national parks in America.  NO ONE IS GOING TO RESTRICT ME FROM GOING TO ANY OF THEM.  If I decide I want to go, I'll damned well go and no leftist moronic idjut is going to prevent me from doing so.  Not in this lifetime.  They can just get that out of their little fat heads right now.

They simply CANNOT distinguish between "culture" the way it was over a hundred years ago, and "culture" the way it is now.  I'm not so sure I can either anymore, because of their ridiculous actions since January 2020.  The entire country has gone insane and we better be seeing the end of it or the CITIZENS of America (not the illegals and the doofus generation under 40) are going to be in for a big surprise when they meet up with some of us who are about sick to death of all this nonsense.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/29/sierra-club-new-york-times-have-decided-that-camping-and-parks-are-racist/

This is just about the last damned straw.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera