My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2020 4:20 am  #1

The death rattle of the current "revolution", not the birth of it

God above, I hope this guy is right in his assessment.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/sarah-hoyt/2020/07/28/were-seeing-the-death-rattle-of-the-revolution-not-its-birth-n722898

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"They’re fish out of water in the 21st century. Which is why every move they make turns against them. Their heads are full of a society that no longer exists.

I’m not saying they’re not a danger, particularly in the areas – geographic and social – they control. What I’m saying is that they’re losing that control.

The ramping-up insanity you see is partly their desperate need to keep control and partly the fact that their prophecy has failed twice in two different flavors right before their eyes.

Obama was supposed to usher in a non-white utopia. Well… that didn’t happen. And then when the feminists were about to usher in their feminist utopia, it was snatched from their aching hands.

Their art works and entertainment filled with their gospel truth bring less and less money/acclaim/etc.

Their only chance, as they see it, is to bring about utopia now.

But they’re looking at it backwards. And if they keep on destroying and burning and looting in the hopes the vast “oppressed” hordes who want communism will rise up, this will all end in “Aristo, aristo a la lanterne.” 

Stay aware. Stay calm. Don’t get caught up in their play. This is their last push.

And if history is any guide, it will fail. The only question now is how high a butcher’s bill will we have to pay."

Let's hope the FINAL COST BILL GOES TO THE HAPLESS DEMOCRAPS, not to the rest of us who had nothing whatsoever to do with this nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera