My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2020 3:56 am  #1

We can't let it happen, but . . .

. . . IF Biden were to be elected (God, I even hate to think it much less say it) take this into consideration:

"If you expect a Biden presidency to tamp down these Mostly Peaceful Protests™, I wouldn’t count on it. Progressive mayors will continue apace at galling police reforms. The move to the suburbs by the rioters was also intentional. Also, the rioters are far-left anarcho-communists. Their demands are not going to stop because Biden is elected.

Additionally, Biden is intent on bringing the city to suburban and exurban areas. He has vowed to implement to Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule. This regulation will require smaller towns to eliminate minimum lot sizes and to build high-density low-income housing. Under the rule, communities can be ordered by bureaucrats in Washington to change school districting, incorporate low-income housing into existing neighborhoods, and come under an authority that includes the metro area rather than local government.

You can run, but you can’t hide from the progressive agenda. If you are moving out of rotting cities to get away from the insanity, do not vote for the candidate that will bring it to your new front door."

TAKEN FROM THIS LINK:

https://pjmedia.com/culture/stacey-lennox/2020/07/29/if-biden-is-elected-residents-fleeing-chaotic-cities-like-seattle-and-portland-are-in-for-a-rude-awakening-n726459

A RUDE, RUDE awakening, for sure (can I say "yeeeeaaaaahhhh"?).  A rude awakening is exactly what those little jerks need.  They are spoiled brat KIDS, nothing more.  If they were adults, they would not be acting like this, I assure you. They are children in every sense of the word.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera