My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2020 3:23 am  #1

Let me ask you this

A bunch of the people leading the band for the proposed "vaccine for corona virus" are preaching how they are going to do "test runs" of the vaccine before releasing it.  That is the biggest bunch of bull I've heard in a long long time.

Let me ask you this - do you trust those people??

I sure as hell don't.

Do you trust the"vaccines"?? 

Uh, hell no.

So Fauci et al are saying they're going to do test runs of groups of people who will be split up, 1/2 and 1/2.  Half the people will be getting the corona virus vaccine and 1/2 will be getting a placebo (whatever is in the placebo is being kept secret, because they probably have no clue what's in the placebo either and that can make a WORLD of difference, but it's another whole subject).  Who is going to keep track of which people got what and do you actually believe they'll be releasing truthful information at the "end of the study"????

Uh, well, let's just say an affirmative NO SIRRREEE.  No one is keeping track, no one is reporting the people who reacted SEVERELY to the first round of "testing" either.  Read here: https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/07/a-grade-3-vaccine-related-adverse-event-is-serious/

See that?  ADVERSE EVENTS CAN BE SERIOUS.  No kidding, I never would have guessed . . . only an idjut would NOT KNOW THAT.

Geezalou people, use your mouth as a megaphone against all of this vaccine crap.  If you wish to make bill gates richer than he already is (not to mention powerful) and if you wish to make Fauci some sort of hero, that would NOT be the way to do it.  In order for those two jackasses to be heroes, people have to survive these shots not die from them - - duh.  Vaccines can affect mortality for A LONG TIME (meaning months, not days).

Please everyone, stop catering to the vaccine jockeys and that now includes President Trump.  It's just idiotic to think that you can poison your body into submission against a non-lethal virus.  But the way the tv channels are preaching numbers and facemasks and the 6 ft rule, no American stands a chance in hell of surviving this ordeal.  If you believe them the virus will "get you".  If you believe they have an answer for this, the vaccine will "get you".  Either way, you lose.

Ignore it all, carry on as though nothing is wrong and you'll be fine.  FEAR is what they're after and America is giving it to them in spades.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera