My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2020 5:36 am  #1

Navarro tears into Fauci

It's about damned time SOMEONE did. 

https://www.technocracy.news/peter-navarro-blisters-anthony-fauci-has-been-wrong-about-everything-i-have-interacted-with-him-on/

Ya gotta read the whole thing to really get the gist . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 17, 2020 6:17 am  #2

Re: Navarro tears into Fauci

Fauci must think the rest of us are idiots, BIG ONES, just like he is.  What a little creep.  He denies saying what he said earlier this year despite the fact that it's recorded for all time and has been played over and over again - - he boldly said corona was sort of a "non-starter" flu and no one should worry about.  That was January.  Then in February his tune changed entirely after, I would imagine, SOMEONE got to him.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

“It distracts from what I hope would be the common effort of getting this thing under control, rather than this back-and-forth distraction, which just doesn’t make any sense,” Fauci said Wednesday about the politicization of the pandemic.

Fauci added, “I can’t explain Peter Navarro. He’s in a world by himself … So I don’t even want to go there.”

Heh, yeah I believe he doesn't WANT TO GO THERE!  Talk about covering his short skinny little ass.  What a creep, that's all I can think of when I see him speak or hear of any of his patent lies.  Navarro is certainly more right than Fauci in this whole deal.

I DO NOT LIKE it that Trump and Pence both keep stating their support for the little weasel.  THEY CERTAINLY KNOW BETTER, so I assume they are playing head games with the little dirtbag.  At least I hope that's what's happening, because I can't imagine they would actually support the guy's ideas.

The only thing "bizzare" about this whole thing is Fauci himself.  Just look through his past statements (go to youtube and look at past tv shows and stuff if nothing else, not that I'm promoting youtube).  A complete and utter uesless excuse for a human being, IMPHHO.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/a-bit-bizarre-fauci-still-on-the-receiving-end-of-criticism-by-the-white-house

It's not at all "bizzare" that the little liar is still on the receiving end of criticism by the white house or anyone else.  He deserves every damned criticism he gets.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera