My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2020 5:57 am  #1

VENTILATORS ARE DEADLY (so are FACEMASKS)

People should really start paying attention to what's happening that's new, instead of repeating the same old lies, but that's what the democraps do best - - lie and then lie about it - - so we keep hearing recycled news instead of NEW news.  That's sorta their MO, if you know what I mean.

Here's a good article to read; this quote comes from it, and the link is posted below.Story at-a-glance

• Research is revealing that COVID-19 patients placed on ventilators often don’t survive, leading experts to suggest the machines are being overused and patients may do better with less invasive treatments
  • In some cases, COVID-19 patients have oxygen levels that are so low they’re considered “incompatible with life,” yet the patients have no shortness of breath or labored breathing
  • Despite their low oxygen levels, many COVID-19 patients recover using high-flow nasal cannula (HFNC) oxygen therapy or breathing support in the form of continuous positive airway pressure, or CPAP, masks
  • Doctors at the University of Chicago Medicine reported “truly remarkable” results using high-flow nasal cannulas in lieu of ventilators; all COVID-19 patients “fared extremely well,” and only one required intubation 10 days later
  • In a case series of five patients, “dramatic improvement” was seen using hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), which may have prevented the need for mechanical ventilation

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/07/14/ventilators-deadly-for-covid-patients.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 21, 2020 5:45 am  #2

Re: VENTILATORS ARE DEADLY (so are FACEMASKS)

The word is that facemasks can also be deadly, and I believe they are, at least, dangerous. 

"Dear humans: face masks don't work; the study-review was published by your very own CDC"

Great stuff from Jon Rappoport, this is a must read article. 

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/20/face-masks-dont-work-study-published-by-your-very-own-cdc/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera