My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 15, 2020 3:30 am  #1

Everyone was so quick to condemn Sweden

Well, guess what?  My Swedish heritage for stubbornness paid off - in spades!  No one in my family is sick or ever has been sick from this created "virus" scam.  I mean, there IS a real corona in the virus family, but it's certainly not deadly the way most "officials" and politicians want you to believe.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:"Sweden shrugged off dire predictions of mass die-offs from COVID-19 and did not shut down their entire economy and society, and now their response has been proven correct while the rest of the world stumbled into mass hysteria. ⁃ TN Editor

Why is the media so fixated on Sweden’s coronavirus policy? What difference does it make?

Sweden settled on a policy that they thought was both sustainable and would save as many lives as possible. They weren’t trying to ‘show anyone up’ or ‘prove how smart they were’. They simply took a more traditionalist approach that avoided a full-scale lockdown. That’s all."

AND THIS:

"The answer is immunity, either natural immunity or built up immunity from other Sars-Covid exposure. Here’s more from the Off Guardian piece:

“Scientists are now showing evidence that up to 81% of us can mount a strong response to COVID-19 without ever having been exposed to it before:Cross-reactive SARS-CoV-2 T-cell epitopes revealed preexisting T-cell responses in 81% of unexposed individuals, and validation of similarity to common cold human coronaviruses provided a functional basis for postulated heterologous immunity.This alone could explain WHY the Herd Immunity Threshold (HIT) is so much lower for COVID-19 than some scientists thought originally, when the number being talked about was closer to 70%. Many of us have always been immune!“ (“Second wave? Not even close”, JB Handley, The Off-Guardian)

It means that Fauci and the idiots in the media have been lying to us the whole time. It means that Covid-19 is not a totally new virus for which humans have no natural immunity or built-in protection. Covid is a derivative of other infections which is why the death toll isn’t alot higher."

I've been trying to preach this same message for a couple of months now.  Build your OWN IMMUNITY and that helps build herd immunity at the same time.  Exposure to everything that's "out there" is the only way to do that. Gates and his vaccine is certainly NOT the answer and shouldn't even be attempted, mostly because the rest of us will never have any idea what's actually in those shots.  Talk about a crap shoot.

It's interesting because when I go to the grocery store or other public places, most of the older people are NOT wearing masks.  The younger people are slaves to those things, not realizing they're doing themselves far more harm than good.  Can you imagine breathing in your own moist, germy, hot breath all day long??  Oh Christ on a crutch.  Does no one think for themselves these days?  Nope.  Too many 20 and 30 and 40 year old dummies out there who only WAIT TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO ACT and all the rest of the hoopla because they have no functioning brain - thanks to the rotted school system of the past 30 years and the constant preaching from the medico's and their junk science.  It's unbelievable, the ignorance.

https://www.technocracy.news/sweden-was-right-after-all-rest-of-the-world-was-punkd/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera