My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2020 10:34 pm  #1

Upcoming: the destructive agenda

This is good reading, although scary as hell to think about. 

We must consider this: animals like Bill Gates are developing and promoting this and actually hoping for it to happen, although I don't yet understand why.  IF THEY succeed in getting rid of people, whether a few at a time or a whole bunch of us at once, where is the money they hope to make from all of this going to come from?  It certainly can't come from dead people who cannot contribute to society. 

I do not, and will never, understand the mindset of people who are so power hungry that their thinking is so unrational. 

There were many good points I could have quoted from this article but I could not make up my mind which ones to use, so I decided not to post any; you'll just have to read it to know you think.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/no_author/culprits-behind-covid-19-coronavirus-epidemic-reveal-their-destructive-agenda/

All I know for sure is that people with money and a little power are dangerous, depending on their intentions.  Money corrupts, it seems, and it changes people - - usually NOT for the better either.  How sad that so many people strive for money to be their God.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera