My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2020 9:26 pm  #1

Weaponizing the virus (Airborne)

Yep, that's exactly what they've done.

To tell you the truth, Stacey Lennox did a terrible job of writing up this article.  There are several sentences I had to read two or three times in order to get the drift of what she was even talking about.  For instance, the very last line in the entire article (which I've quoted below, and I think I've correctly interpreted what she's trying to say) was a bit difficult.  Figuring out who she meant by THEY and US was sort of a crap-shoot.  But I think I got it right.  If not, maybe someone can explain it to me! 

Lennox did, at least, promote the book.

"In Airborne, Margolis does an excellent job of chronicling the media’s opposition at any cost mentality. Whether it was aimed at keeping American’s scared or distorting the actions of the administration, they (democraps and/or the media) weaponized the pandemic for political purposes. After reading the book, which is meticulously sourced, their political agenda is clear. The corporate media has rarely told Americans the story. Instead, they (Americans) tell us (the media) a story." (emphasis mine)

People have the story correct but the media rarely listens to anything other than their own voices, especially media sources like CNN, MSNBC, etc.  When they are trying to attack President Trump, the truth is their enemy, so they distort it beyond recognition.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2020/07/11/airborne-by-matt-margolis-is-the-definitive-guide-to-the-medias-covid-19-malfeasance-and-malpractice-n626922

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera